Why am I just as I am....
a question asked millions of time in my mind.
Wishy washy... am I, is it why I am like I am???
Days when I just feel on top of the world,
days when I long for a hand that could hold me,
days when I wish for someone who would be there to console me,
tell me am doing just fine... as anyone normal if not more...
Then I say come on, you are almost half century in this world,
have you not learnt anything by now....
Get a grip, there is so much to do,
again I overlook myself to fall into the pattern, called living.
Thus goes another thought...more to come.
a question asked millions of time in my mind.
Wishy washy... am I, is it why I am like I am???
Days when I just feel on top of the world,
days when I long for a hand that could hold me,
days when I wish for someone who would be there to console me,
tell me am doing just fine... as anyone normal if not more...
Then I say come on, you are almost half century in this world,
have you not learnt anything by now....
Get a grip, there is so much to do,
again I overlook myself to fall into the pattern, called living.
Thus goes another thought...more to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment