A casual stance, eyes towards the open horizon
sunset approaching, my mind praying,feeling the creation,
peaceful, just as after a storm of emotions....
I see a dark spot in the sky...approaching in my line of sight,
a majestic eagle...wings spread out wide..soaring high,
lifted my feelings with its flight... I too soared high in the sky,
following its every turn and gliding movement with my eyes,
felt in me that feeling of flight, might and height....I too soared high with my eyes.
The relentless flight of the mighty eagle,
free of any fright.. enjoying the detached feeling of pride
with the creator and the creation all combined.
My eyes tire...as the eagle disappear far and wide
I try to go with it where the horizon meets the sea...
but it is a loner, in its flight.. all alone flying with grace and pride.
sunset approaching, my mind praying,feeling the creation,
peaceful, just as after a storm of emotions....
I see a dark spot in the sky...approaching in my line of sight,
a majestic eagle...wings spread out wide..soaring high,
lifted my feelings with its flight... I too soared high in the sky,
following its every turn and gliding movement with my eyes,
felt in me that feeling of flight, might and height....I too soared high with my eyes.
The relentless flight of the mighty eagle,
free of any fright.. enjoying the detached feeling of pride
with the creator and the creation all combined.
My eyes tire...as the eagle disappear far and wide
I try to go with it where the horizon meets the sea...
but it is a loner, in its flight.. all alone flying with grace and pride.
really beautiful! loved it
ReplyDeleteThank you for your encouragement...:)
Delete